Friday, September 1, 2017

Silhouette Tips . . .

I myself love my Silhouette SD, I do not have the Portrait but would love it because of the larger format.  I have the designer software on mine bc I can scan in a drawing and by using the trace feature cut anything out.  I have had mine a few years and love cutting the lettering out of different mediums such as vinyl or heat transferred materials. All fonts and sizes are made in an instant.  I




 make many lettering patterns by just cutting the letters from computer paper and can trace felt and thicker fabric letters out.  I could cut these too out with the Silhouette but I am frugal when it comes to buying new  blades all the time.  So good scissors will work well.  I have some past projects i have used mine for first are the Going to Disneyland Shirts.  The Baby Names. And the Name Canvases.


No comments: