Friday, April 7, 2017

ZenTangling . . . Doodling at it's best!

ZenTangling . . . 

My latest way to unwind is this doodling method I have found called Zentangle.





I found this originally on FB and clicked on a link that led to a YouTube video . . . I was hooked and Amazon' ed the authors. Lately we have been traveling and I just love the way it warms me up to draw.  Which had me thinking about Easter Designs on my eggs this year.  Todays Challenge: so thought I would pass on some examples of what I have learned.  I have bought these books for my grandchildren and I love how the basics of Line, one of the first Elements in Art that is taught is done in such a beautiful way.












Here is a Video of Zen Tangle Designs for Easter on Designing Eggs . . . 






                                

Mahalo, Anne Jones