Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year New Posts . . .




Well it is a new year and new excitement and new ideas abound so posting some of my Christmas shots.  We had a nice holiday and I hope all of you did the same . . .


 An Art Project for the kids using fingerprints . . . . .
 My Star of the Season Tutorial coming . . .
 My collection of FairyTales my mom and I put on Curtain Rings . . Walla ornaments!
 I love to fold paper made Choose Joy to celebrate the Season in Honor of LilBlueBoo!
 Our Gingerbread House arrangement for the season, thanks Carol!
 Oh another Christmas Star . . . made from Martha's Wrapping Paper . . .

Soooooo . . . . . .

I don't know exactly what happened to my blogging but I definitely dropped off the face of the Blog World . . . part of it was making my ornaments and the other part was following all of you that do it so well . . . . Blog that is . . . . I have learned so much!


No comments: